Revolutionary body treatment device that uses the finest and most up to date technological advances. It is the only device that offers a targeted solution and a personalized approach to all cellulite-related problems, in addition to addressing body remodelling and drainage needs. The results are spectacular, unmatched, fast and exceptionally long lasting.
Lumicell Wave 6 combines 4 non-invasive technologies, working together in synergy to target all cellulite related problems, body remodelling and drainage needs.
• Photo-Pneumatic Massage: Pneumatic Massage + Infrared light 900nm
• 1 MHz Ultrasound
• Bipolar Radiofrequency
• Needle Free Mesotherapy
Infrared Photo-Pneumatic Massage:
Pulsatile suction improves circulation and loosens the fibrous bands of connective tissue that surround fat deposits, enhancing lymphatic drainage, reducing fibrous adhesion and dimpling. Infrared light renders the skin more pliable and receptive to the rolling action of the treatment head while deeper fatty layers are prepped for thermo-adipolysis. Infrared and ultrasound are used consecutively. Each frequency is used to deliver heat to specific skin depths.
• The skin is suctioned, lifted and rolled between two rollers;
• Increases blood and lymphatic circulation;
• Breaks down water pockets responsible for the skin's dimpled appearance;
• Softens the fibrous adhesions responsible for the skin's pitted appearance.
Infrared light 900 nanometers:
• Generates thermal action superior to 40 degrees Celsius on adipocytes;
• Increases lipolytic activity by stimulating beta receptors;
• Increases cellular energy as well as the skin's repair and regeneration mechanisms;
• Warms subcutaneous tissue, preparing them for Ultrasound and bipolar RF treatments.
The Photo-Pneumatic massage heads warm the subcutaneous tissues, making them more malleable. They stimulate local blood circulation and increase lipolysis. The photo-pneumatic function considerably improves the appearance of cellulite.
1 MHz Ultrasound:
Ultrasound accelerates and increases the adipolysis process by spreading the heat from molecule to molecule, effectively heating the deeper layers, where cellulite forms. This produces a fever-like response in adipocytes, which in turn triggers the release of stored fat in order to regulate
This specific frequency is the only one that delivers dual action: it inhibits the Alpha receptors, responsible for storing fat (lipogenesis), while stimulating the Beta receptors, to induces lipolysis by increasing norepinephrine secretion which stimulate the natural elimination of fat.
• High speed vibrations (1 million vibrations per second);
• Generates thermal action superior to 50 degrees Celsius on adipocytes;
• Reduces the amount of localized and hard to eliminate fat deposits, skin dimpling as well as the circumference of treated areas;
• Improves silhouette and skin texture.
Bi-polar Radio frequency is used to provide uniform heat to the dermis. The increase in dermal temperature stimulates new collagen production, tightens and firms the skin, while providing positive structural and superficial changes. Controlled heating of subcutaneous layers produces tissue tightening, increases circulation and induces reabsorption and drainage of retained fluids and toxins.
• A technology that is exclusive to Silhouet-Tone. Safe and painless, this technology only delivers thermal energy to the deep sub-cutaneous tissue, with no risk of burning or discomfort.
• Electromagnetic energy;
• Significantly firms the dermis and deep subcutaneous tissue in a gradual and controlled manner;
• Reshapes the silhouette by improving the skin's firmness and regularize the skin's superficial and deep relief;
• Reduces fat deposits through successive thermolipolysis.
The fat cells are subjected to an assault from three types of heat inducing technologies, dramatically increasing the elimination of fat. The compounded thermal action is much greater than each one on its own.
Needle Free Mesotherapy:
The Lumicell Wave 6 also has a "Needle-Free" Meso-esthetic function. Transdermal delivery of mesotherapy products, rich in fat burning ingredients further encourages the break-up of adipose tissue.
• Electroporation is used to help powerful lipolytic products that have a greater molecular weight penetrate through the cell membrane;
• The percentage of product penetration is 65-95% vs. traditional galvanic current which is limited to 3-10%;
• Significantly improves results of other treatments.